top of page
Need to be added to the Tryout Mailing List?
March 8 - Tryout Meeting 6pm MHS Flex Room
March 27 - Tryout Material Released
March 28 - Pre-Tryout Open Gym 6-8pm - Small Gym
March 30 - Tryout Google Form & Paperwork Due Online
April 3 & 4 - Tryout Clinics - MHS Commons
3:45-5:30pm - Material Review
5:30-7:30pm - Varsity Stunting & Tumbling Session
April 5 & 6 - Final Performance Tryout
3:45-7pm - Group A/B - MHS Commons
3:45-7pm - Group C/D - MHS Small Gym
April 8 - Teams Announced in the Evening
April 11 - Uniform Fitting 3:45-6pm
April 12 - Cheerleader/Parent Meeting 7pm
Let's Get Loud - Band Chan
WHAT TO WEAR:
• Plain white t-shirt (Short sleeved, TUCKED INTO SHORTS. Low cut
tops or crop tops are not permitted.)
• NO t-shirts or shorts that suggest past cheerleading experience.
• Comfortable black shorts (fingertip length. "Hotty Hot" style shorts
are NEVER allowed.)
• Athletic shoes and WHITE socks
• Hair pulled back – OFF THE SHOULDERS AND OUT OF THE FACE
• Bangs must be pinned back or braided. NO head bands.
• Bows are always appreciated!
• Nails MUST be trimmed below fingertip height. Remove brightly colored finger nail polish.
• NO JEWELRY OF ANY KIND! Fresh piercings must be removed.
• Candidates are expected to be on time each day of the Tryout Clinic!
• Please bring a water bottle each day. Masks are optional.
• Please make sure your ride arrives at or before the ending time each day.
• Parents – please do not enter the Commons/Gym areas while tryout clinics are still in session.
What's the time commitment to be a Mustang Cheerleader?
Check out these sample calendars below! The 2023-2024 calendars will be similar, but not exact!
bottom of page