Need to be added to the Tryout Mailing List?
April 26 - Tryout Google Form & Paperwork Due Online
May 1 - Tryout Material Released
May 4 & 6 - Tryout Clinics - MHS Commons
3:45-5:30pm - Material Review
5:30-7:30pm - Varsity Stunting & Tumbling Session
May 8 - Final Performance Tryout - MHS Small Gym
9am - Freshmen & Sophomores
11am - Juniors & Seniors
May 9 - Teams Announced in the Evening
May 12 - Cheerleader/Parent Meeting 7pm via Zoom
WHAT TO WEAR:
• Plain white t-shirt (Short sleeved, TUCKED INTO SHORTS. Low cut
tops are not permitted.)
• NO t-shirts or shorts that suggest past cheerleading experience.
• Comfortable black shorts (fingertip length. "Hotty Hot" style shorts
are NEVER allowed.)
• Athletic shoes and WHITE socks
• Hair pulled back – OFF THE SHOULDERS AND OUT OF THE FACE
• Bangs must be pinned back or braided. NO head bands.
• Bows are always appreciated!
• Nails MUST be trimmed below fingertip height. Remove brightly colored finger nail polish.
• NO JEWELRY OF ANY KIND! Fresh piercings must be removed.
• Candidates are expected to be on time each day of the Tryout Clinic!
• Please bring a mask and water bottle each day.
• Please make sure your ride arrives at or before the ending time each day.
• Parents – please do not enter the Commons/Gym areas while tryout clinics are still in session.